Along with helping you with great photos, I help you experience happiness and joy in your life, heal from past relationships, and navigate the dating world.
As a Certified Life Coach, CPCC, PCC, and Master Neurolinguistic Programming Specialist, MNLP, I have found that the number one way to get unstuck is unraveling the negative patterns and self-talk (aka saboteurs) we hold as true are hidden until we actively uncover and identify them. I help clients in all areas of life, including love, career and ideal future.
Breakup Recovery & Dating Coach
One of the first steps to finding your ideal partner is to understand how limiting beliefs, attitudes, and negative patterns may be sabotaging your love life.
You may want to bring love into your life, yet feel drowned with all kinds of negativity and frustration and don’t know how to release emotional baggage from past relationships.
People have heartbreaks that they carry around for decades after a divorce, an unexpected ending or breakup. If you are holding onto pain and can’t let it go, and it’s preventing you from moving forward with your life, I can help! Maybe you are having trouble meeting someone, or maybe you are able to start relationships but come to abrupt endings too often. During the early phases, aka “the honeymoon phase” all is great, but this is the time when you really need to do the work to understand if this person is a good match for you in the long term.
I work with you when you are in a relationship, (yah!) to develop conflict resolution skills and tools to deepen intimacy. Those first few months are crucial to setting boundaries and picking up on any red flags.
- Develop a deeper understanding of you!
- Get clear on who you are and what kind of person will make you happy.
- Discover your love language, your attachment style, your communication, and your arguing style.
- Learn how to communicate your needs and listen without reacting.
- Understand your past relationship patterns, what a relationship means to you and what you value most in a partner. In turn, we work with you to help you be the best partner you can be.